- Give me ALL of the flowers! Trader Joe’s has affordable blooms, so even the strictest of budgets can part with 5 bucks (if this is a priority for you).
- It’s time to repot my pothos plant. My baby has been growing and needs new soil and love.
- I have carpet, so I need to buy a new deodorizer. Something that smells fresh and clean will do the job. It’s also a good time to get my carpet cleaned.
- I eat a colorful diet, but there is ALWAYS room for improvement. During the warmer months, I try to introduce more raw fruits and veggies into my system.
- I’ve cut back on bringing loads of carbs into the house because they weigh me down (literally and figuratively). I usually don’t feel the urge to do that until March arrives. It’s just like clockwork. I’m so predictable. 😊
- It’s almost time for a juice/smoothie detox. My body naturally eliminates, but sometimes I like to give it a bit more assistance during the springtime. I find that if I start by scaling back on the heavier food weeks in advance, my taste buds are alerted to the switch and then my brain follows suit.
- I love color, but I desire even more of it in the spring time. I’ve been in leggings and t-shirts for two years straight (for obvious reasons), so it’s time to update my wardrobe and/or remix it. I’m up for the challenge.
- At the height of the pandemic, I was eager to try new things with my hair and then I stopped. It’s time to get creative again.
- I think I’m ready to go back to the nail salon for semi-regular mani/pedis. This is just the season for it!
- I must admit that I’ve been in a positive place lately. A lot of that has to do with the fact that I’ve been minding my business. The news is off. I am updated on the major headlines in doses. That’s all I need!
- I saw a tweet today that said that getting outside under the sunshine is like hitting the refresh button on your soul. While I’ve been tired after coming in from a long walk, I’ve never regretted it. I plan to get outside more and enjoy daylight savings time while it lasts.
- If you know me, then you know how much I love my “me” time. Going underground and turning my phone off for the weekend is good for my mental health, so I vow to keep the party going!
What are your areas of focus for the spring?