Lady Sings The Blues
1. How does Liv stay so fresh with all that blood on Jake? Why won’t she put her bag down? It’s like she’s Sofia from Golden Girls. She’s a fly bag lady though (more on that later)!
2. I’m so glad that Sally Langston is back! She’s the best antagonist.
3. “Some people have bark. Some people have bite, I have both.” –Liv
4. Awww, Grannie Killer shows us all that even killers have a soul hiding within. Was that corny? Creepy?
5. When Sally called Cryus her “dear friend” on The Liberty Report I think he threw up in his mouth a bit. Sally reminds me of a tea party member. #ILoveTheLibertyReport
6. Wait, B613 has a health plan? Benefits? Didn't cha know?
7. Liv is such a seductress. Don’t play her for a fool though. . .
I just can't get over how Liv was clinging to that bag EVEN while Jake was hanging on to dear life in the first scene (pictured above). It kind of reminds me how she holds on to Fitz, her contempt for her Father and her need to always fix everything and everyone around her. She needs some chill.
Plant based diets are not new, but chill artists like Erykah Badu give it new life. Listen to how she feels, what she thinks and how she flourishes on a vegan diet. Try it. What do you have to lose except weight, allergies, skin conditions, sleep conditions, mental fogginess, etc, etc, etc. . .