1. So googling Dustbuster is job one!
2. Wait, there’s the girl from Girls.
3. Did Oliva get read for filth in her own office…by the girl from Girls?
4. “That’s old school. Respect!” - Huck
5. So is Quinn’s old boo freelancing with P&A?
6. This episode is sooo much fun.
7. I miss Harrison. He would have had a ball in this eppy – cracking jokes and whatnot. Sometimes, I miss season 1.
8. This allll boils down to Abby being a freak! “There’s no sympathy for the kinky.” Both of her men love the kink.
9. HR is whack. That’s why I had to get out. They are ALWAYS working for the company…never forget!
10. Liv got her groove back ya’ll! I ain’t mad.
Whenever I fall off of my well-balanced vegan groove and fall into an unbalanced vegan mess of junk food, I get my groove back by reaching for kale. As one of the most protein packed vegetables out there, kale is extremely filling and definitely tasty. My favorite is this easy, yummy salad that you can make with minimal ingredients, a large mixing bowl and your hands.
· Shredded Carrots
· Julienne Sun dried Tomatoes
· Sesame Seeds
· Black Pepper
1. Throw your spinach, kale, shredded carrots and sun dried tomatoes into a large mixing bowl
2. Toss in about a half cup of sesame seeds along with a table spoon of black pepper.
3. Mix it up with your clean hands (like grandma and dem used to do).
4. No dressing is necessary because the oil from the sun dried tomatoes is enough to coat the green veggies and make them palatable.
With sooooo much fiber, vitamin K, protein and vitamin C, you can surely get your groove back and get your groove on with this filling and delicious salad!