1. Yes Courtney B. Vance! No wonder he is half of an acting power couple. Shine on Brother!
2. Is Kerry preggers again? She has that glow! But doesn't she always glow?
3. Marcus Walker used to be on All My Children. He was Angie and Jessie’s son. #LittleKnownFacts Yep, I still watch this soap on You Tube from time-to-time. This was my Mom's favorite and it makes me feel super close to her to watch.
4. “Stand up! Fight back! No more black men under attack!!!” #NuffSaid
5. “Your black card is not getting validated today…you just wanted to tell everyone that you are a real down ass chick.” Forreal doe? This Marcus Walker…is he single? I love a man that tells it like it is and keeps it moving.
6. “It doesn’t make them a mob, it makes them Americans.” God bless us all. We can assemble, we can have weapons, we can speak up. Whether you agree with it or not, it’s freedom.
7. OKAY LIV! Was anybody else moved when she went behind the yellow tape?
8. When Courtney B. Vance met Fitz in the oval I wept. I wept for all of them – the fictional characters as well as Trayvon Martin and co. I’m displeased with the state of affairs in our world, but I’m thankful that Shonda is shedding light on them. Sometimes, the entertainment business has a conscious and a moral compass.
9. This episode is really about power. Each of us has power in our lives and the entertainment industry has the power to impact us all on a greater level as art continues to imitate life.
What’s more powerful than robust spices like cardamom, cumin and garlic? Below are just some of the benefits of these spices. Switch up your seasoning routine with these game changers!
Rid yourself of depression with Cardamom:
- Use liberally in great vegan Indian dishes like Chickpea Curry.
- Bring out the taste of chocolate with this robust spice.
- Rid your digestive track of speed bumps...flow freely! I'll leave it at that.
Improve your memory with Cumin:
- Use in everything from tacos to chili.
- Take your iron levels up the ladder to the roof with this spice. Can you see heaven much better?
- New Mother? Boost your milk production and keep your new baby happy by sprinkling some of this spice on your rice.
Reduce hair shedding with Garlic:
- Strengthen your immune system and say bye-bye to late winter colds.
- Prevent Alzheimer's and dementia with this pungent spice.
- Create a winning meal each time with just a touch of it in spaghetti and mixed veggies.
*You can purchase the dried ground version of each at any grocery store, farmer's market or health food store in your area.