Honor Thy Father
Episode 18 Season 4
1. Ain’t nobody testifying against Daddy Pope! Good night and good luck!
2. Hey that was Waterfront SEU (or something like it)! #GreenLine
3. They are trying hard to keep Charlie alive!
4. Sister Soapy can’t call her brother-in-law Fitz instead of Mr. President? Come on Mellie!
5. I like when Fitz dresses down. I like when Obama dresses down. Sometimes dressing down helps you to get your mind right.
6. WAIT, Jake was willing to drag Liv across the hall (again) if they try to kill him?
7. I don’t think David is going to make it through this season. Get his memorial suit ready.
8. I’m sooo not surprised that Liv’s new boy toy is in bed with Daddy Pope. That guy always plays stretchy characters.
I hope that Mellie's soap-making sister comes back to the show soon. She puts fear in all of their hearts and spices up the White House story line, tremendously. Her duck fat soap making behind was my favorite of the night. While soaps from Dr. Bronner and Earth Therapeutics do not contain duck fat, they still get the job done! The lavender soap (below) is in my shower right now. It has a nice lather, doesn't strip my skin of natural oils and it tingles! While lavender is a calming fragrance, the tingle is a great pick-me-up in the morning. Most of their soaps contain oils so your skin won't suffer because you hit the bar (of soap).
Can't give up your meat right now? Got it.
One of the quickest ways to support our animals is to ban items that are tested on them in your household. So even if you "can't" put down the chicken, you can pick up conscious product brands that support a humane society. If your soap was tested on animals (or contains duck fat), throw it out! Trust me, there are so many superb vegan product lines out there...you won't miss a beet. :-)