You Can't Take Command
1. OMG!!!! He murdered all the jurors? Damn!!!!!
2. You can’t take command!
3. “While I live for justice, I don’t want to die for it.” – David Rosen
4. Liv’s speech sounded like a baby that can’t get her way. Jake, don’t baby her. How could she NOT know what she was up against? Her Papi is ruthless.
5. I guess daughters do want to be like their Mothers. Liv is case and point.
6. Mellie is rockin’ that purple dress! I just love purple.
7. Elizabeth wants to be in the mix soooo bad, but I don’t trust her.
8. Why does the CIA Lady have on a bad wig?
9. “Honey, I’m gonna call you Honey because I can’t remember your first name and I don’t care…Honey…” -Cyrus
10. That was a nice speech by Fitz. Think he meant it?
11. Really, this show is all about love! David loves Abby. Jake loves Liv. Liv loves Fitz. The end.
12. See, this is what happens when Command takes his Sasha Fierceness too far! He forgot that he was still Eli Pope. . .
13. What happens to Jake now? Does he get a happy ending at some point?
14. It’s almost like Cyrus and Mellie created Fitz. Now, Fitz is totally biting the hand that feeds him. WOW! He was looking for an excuse to be with Liv. . .as if he really needed one.
15. Elizabeth!!! Can’t say I’m surprised. See #7
16. So is Quinn gonna kill Huck or nah?
17. Cyrus oh Cyrus! The chickens have come home to roost.
18. This felt like a series finale, not a season finale. We’ll see if this comes back or not.
19. If this is the end, let me just say that I have LOVED doing these blog posts about Scandal. It’s my favorite show, but I respect Shonda’s vision and I understand her need to move on.
Maybe I’m bracing myself for the end of Scandal as a defense mechanism and I'm okay with that. I just don't want to be shocked if this is really the end of the series.
Speaking of endings, a great way to end a delicious plant-based dinner is by having a satiating dessert following your meal. I'm proud to highlight Timeless Coffee here in Oakland; their desserts are 100% vegan and freakin' phenomenal. I got a chance to work side-by-side with the owner, Violet at the Oakland Veg Fest a few weeks ago. She didn't get a chance to see the best of me though. . .I wasn't really good. I'm no barista and I can be super clumsy. I knocked over carrot cake and got all of her delicious homemade icing all over everything. I was clearly outside of my comfort zone, but she was so understanding.
Additionally, Violet sent all of the volunteers home with as many goodies as we wanted. . .so I had to move on right?
If we are forced to move on from Scandal after this season, just know that I believe the show is well written, exquisitely directed and well. . .timeless!