A Few Good Women
1. Ya’ll better tell Liv what Foxtail is! She is out for blood!! Got the boy up in the Huck/Quinn torture chamber.
2. Liv’s track record is a lil dicey lately. She hasn’t been operating on all cylinders. I’m not sure Sailor Girl should trust her just yet.
3. What’s happening with the war on Sudan? They just not gon talk about that no mo?
4. I would be scared as a mug to sleep on that ship knowing that all of those men hated me. I’m a G, but not that much of a G.
5. So, B613 is like a boys and girls club now? Jake has campfire stories?
6. What happened to Fitz & Mellie’s daughter? I guess they disowned her since the London bridges incident.
7. Mellie got me excited at her Virginia pep rally! Can I vote for Mellie?
8. I knew ‘ol lawyer boy wasn’t who they thought he was. At first I thought they just sent him to throw the case, but I didn’t know that he was B613. I feel like everybody is B613. Am I B613???
Speaking of B’s. There are so many vitamins that you need, but none as heavily debated in the vegan community as B12. Some people think it matters, some don’t. I don’t think that it should be completely ignored nor do I think that vegans should stress over it.
An easy way for vegans to get their B12 is to sprinkle nutritional yeast over their food. Some vegans say that it mimics cheese. I wouldn't go that far, but I will say that it gives your pasta dishes and your veggies extra oomph.
You can also take a B12 supplement. I'm not big on supplements or poppin' pills, but some don't mind...so decide if you do and do you!
Lastly, another good way (that you may find gross) is to lightly wash your ORGANIC fruits and veggies, leaving some of the soil (where the B12 dwells) on it. I’m not talking about enough soil to make a mud pie, I’m talking about a trace of soil.
While you are turning your nose up, remember that you’ve eaten slaughtered, bloodied and hormonal-puss filled animals in your lifetime, so a trace or two of organic soil won’t kill you…you just may live…a long, long time!