Season 4, Episode 17: Put a Ring On It
Directed By Regina King
1. Mellie is rockin’ that pink sheath dress. Yowza!
2. How does Liv ALWAYS end up working for the White House time and time…and time again?
3. SALLY LANGSTON!!! She got a talk show now? Did she forget that she killed her hubby and Cyrus covered it up? She’s talking like she forgot doe. . .
4. “You wish you were me but you can’t be me, remind yourself of that.” – Mellie
5. JAMES! I miss his nosey butt.
6. What happened to the dude that Liv was bangin’ last week? Will we see him again or will Liv pull a Mary Jane Paul?
7. We giving out rings to side pieces now?
8. WOW, that's the ring she ALWAYS wears on her index finger. WOW, Sweet Baby though? Okay Regina King and Shonda! I see ya'll bringing us full circle. Is this franchise ending soon or something?
9. Awww, Britta Kagen! Remember her?
10. "You are not alone." These are the words that people want to hear. This was a redeeming moment for Cy.
11. I watched this eppy on Hulu and I had to play the ending back 4 times. So subtle and SO good! Welp, he technically put a ring on it right?
Speaking of putting a ring on it, the name of this eppy doesn't just make me want to dance, it also makes me think of Miss Beyonce. Whether you like her or not, her mega power draws people in. I love the fact that she and her hubs went vegan for 22 days and she is now a spokesperson for what seems like a top notch vegan food delivery service - 22 Days Nutrition! We know that the creator, Marco Borges has to be bomb because Bey isn't putting her name of just anything, standing behind just any cause or putting just any type of food in her body...well, at least not anymore! Continue to bring your mega star power (and awareness) to my beloved plant-based lifestyle and maybe, just maybe we can get you out of your fur and leather. No? Okay, baby steps!