The new product is a Pink Himalayan Sea Salt scrub called Renewal. I gave it that name because it truly renews the skin and I’m launching it in the springtime. If there was ever a season that screams renewal, it’s the spring!
This scrub is amazing ya’ll! During my IG Live, I applied the product to my nose while paying special attention to the creases of it and I’m not ashamed to admit that I cannot stop caressing my pug nose! It feels like I got a facial. It feels like a baby’s butt. Basically, it’s soft, ya’ll!
Also, the lids of my jars are now white instead of gold. I want all gold lids OUTTA here, so I have a 50% off sale going right now on all products with gold lids. Don’t miss your opportunity to try DTC at year one prices during year three! Now THAT’S an offer you can’t beat!
Okay, let’s get back to this scrub!
Renewal means to restore and replenish and that’s exactly what this scrub does for my skin and I know it will for yours too! Here are the ingredients:
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt is the base of this scrub. It is known to reduce signs of aging. Salt is a preservative and it holds moisture. It reduces inflammation and adds magnesium, iron, potassium to your skin. It also calms irritations and breakouts.
- Macadamia Nut Oil is rich in Vitamin E, softens the skin and it won’t clog your pores because it is so light.
- Grapefruit Oil is extremely refreshing. The citrus scent is uplifting, full of Vitamin C and helps to even out the skin tone as well.
- Tea Tree Oil is a powerhouse essential oil that is great for acne and inflammatory conditions on the skin.
- Rosemary helps to reduce scaring and lighten dark spots.
I’m celebrating spring with gusto this year and I hope you are too! Let's find things to celebrate because life is precious! I’ve put together two combos to help facilitate this effort.
Salty & Sweet – Renewal & Sweet Coco Scrub ($35)
Neapolitan – Simplicity, Renewal & Sweet Coco Scrub ($57.00)