How about a creamy pasta dish that mimics Alfredo noodles? Sign me up for vegan and gluten-free nooch noodles, please!
The vegan community loves nooch (short for nutritional yeast). It is a powdery inactive yeast that smells cheesy but packs a colossal boost of B12. Everyone can benefit from more of this central nervous system protecting vitamin, so this dish is a must-try!
Here's what you'll need:
2. Nutritional Yeast - Nooch (1/2 cup)
3. Almond Milk (1/2 cup)
4. Veggie Broth (1/2 cup)
5. Bay Leaf (2 leaves)
6. Herbes de Provence (1 tablespoon)
7. Granulated Garlic (2 teaspoons)
8. Black Pepper (1 teaspoon)
9. Pink Himalayan Salt (2 teaspoons)
10. Parsley (1 tablespoon)
11. Crushed Red Pepper (optional - 1 teaspoon)
12. Gluten Free Pasta
Cook pasta with bay leaves as directed. Drain and rinse pasta in cold water. Remove the bay leaves and add in the ingredients above and BAM BAM TAM - yummy, quick and comforting nooch noodles!