1. All of this lovemaking just means that we are back in bidness and I'm here for it!
2. Liv needs a new ring tone. Are people still using ring tones? I just keep my phone on vibrate or silent. Am I alone here? Bueller? Bueller?
3. He let Liv wear his Navy shirt! It's real!!!!
4. Elizabeth is out here reading....like the rainbow! She tore Mellie up!
5. And the side piece convinces the cheater to be tolerant of his wife? Wow! Okay. . .
6. This time, Fitz didn't ask for permission to divorce Mellie or ask Liv what she wanted him to do. He didn't seek guidance, he just did it! I am enjoying the new Fitz. I like a man (that's not a cheater), but a man that takes control. Don't ask me what to do, just do dat ish.
7. Waiting until yo shit is all the way right with your loved one BEFORE you reveal the love to the world is paramount. Too bad they never got the chance to reveal it the way they really wanted to. That was a sweet scene though.
8. This episode had me wanting to turn off the lights and light a candle. . .sexxxxy!
I don't know about you, but I like to keep it hot...all the time...but especially when cooking. I really enjoy spicy meals. Who doesn't love Sriracha, chill flakes and cayenne? Here's a list of other meals that you can try this fall to steam up your kitchen and keep you sweating....even after you've finished watching Scandal.