After several strong suggestions from my Godmother, I recently started shopping at label-less Aldi. Guess what? I low-key love Aldi! Let me explain:
- Cauliflower Rice (my current obsession) is under $2
- Thick and Chunky Salsa is delicious
- Three kinds of vegan veggie burgers
- Their coconut granola cereal is yum
- Organic veggies and fruit are super cheap
Like any relationship, there are peaks and valleys. There are a few things that are questionable:
- Paying 25 cents for a cart
- The crowding around the produce. Shoppers are hella pushy!
- The variety of vegan-specific items
Aldi is not the place to go for nutritional yeast, coconut aminos or tofu, but it is the place to go for delicious red grapes, almond milk and hummus! Give it a try and thank me later.