1. Forreal Abby? Are you JUST coming to see about Liv? Friends, how many of us have them? Geesh!
2. Why can’t Abby be a gladiator and work for The White House at the same damn time Quinn/Huck? Didn’t Liv do it? Doesn’t she work for the White House every chance she gets?
3. Did Cyrus call that woman a “junior nerd”? Ha!
4. Doesn’t the director of the CIA (in the situation room with the red suit) look like Gwen Ifill?
5. So Huck is rich now? Where does he live in DC? I picture him living above a liquor store in soufeas (south east - DC slang). Am I the only one?
6. I love what he said about back pay. I’m down with those reparations (and blue colors).
7. Slicing off heads and blood on the dance floor…I can’t with all of this graphic stuff! #TeamTooMuch
8. Why was Liv doing her version of ‘I Have a Dream’ for those google boys? Sweetie, they just put you on the black market, they are not here to negotiate with you.
9. I loved the black and white still shots and the scenes on the roof with Fitz and Mellie. The cinematography was on point tonight. I definitely let some tear drops fall when they showed the caskets of the fallen soldiers. That always gets me. The national anthem gets me too. Once again, am I the only one?
10. “We sleep better when she’s lying between us.” HUH!?!?
11. On this show (not in real life), I’d rather have Sally Langston as President instead of Mellie. Both are crazy as hell in their own special way and I’m here for it.
12. Do you think Shonda will bring Sally back now that the VP has his marching orders? Sally is hilarious and we need her back!
13. They mentioned Harrison tonight. I’ll just leave that right there.
14. Huck does not come back on his own, Quinn. Liv is the one that always brings him back to earth, think about it, then call me in the morning!
With all of the blood and licka (liquor) shown this week, I’m thinking that what they all need is some meditation and a 21-day fast. For those of us that are interested in cleansing our blood in lieu of contaminating it, the best way to do that is to eat salads to release heavy metal and toxicity from our bloodstream. Here’s my recipe for the best salad I’ve had lately.
· Beets (sooo good this season)
· Red Peppers
· Mini Falafel Balls
· Tahini (dressing)
FYI - If you want more protein in your salad ( veggies already contain protein though), you can add mini falafel balls on top and use tahini for dressing. Both of these are good protein sources. Falafels are made from garbanzo beans and tahini is made from sesame seeds. Additionally, you can throw black beans on top and make your own vingarette using hummus, vinegar, and lemon juice. The options are endless and detox does not have to be as scary as you think. Make the decision to switch out the sweets for fruity treats and the meats for other substitutes. Baby, you are halfway there!